Updated 2 May 2018
This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data of our clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Linden Hall Studio holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Linden Hall Studio Limited (trading as Linden Hall Studio), a company registered in England and Wales with No. 9106922, registered office 32 St George’s Road, Deal, Kent CT14 6BA and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
What Personal Data do we collect?
- Name, address, email and telephone number;
- IP address, your browser type and language;
- Information about you that you give us in person at our exhibitions and events, by filling in forms within the gallery and signing up to our mailing list via our website.
- Information in relation to your purchase of our art work or use of our services.
Using your personal data
Linden Hall Studio Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide information about our exhibitions and services
- To keep you informed about monthly exhibitions, events and news
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- To improve and enhance our online services and keep our site safe and secure;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and for security and to check your identity.
Retention of your data
- For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts; or
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Transfer of your data
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our art work or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
Under certain circumstances, Linden Hall Studio Ltd, may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
At any time, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of your Personal Data
- To withdraw consent to our processing of your Personal Data
- To restrict processing of your Personal Data;
- To data portability information you have provided to Linden Hall Studio Ltd
- You have the right, at any time, to object to us using your personal information
Linden Hall Studio Ltd will ask you to verify your identity before responding to requests.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party websites
Linden Hall Studio website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of a third party site or services
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you make subsequent visits to this website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.