The Winter Group Show is a highlight of our exhibition programme. A show which encapsulates our ethos as a gallery, by exhibiting a wide range of contemporary works.
After its success last year, we are delighted to announce that we will be reopening our open submissions, we are very much looking forward to receiving your images.
A maximum of 45 selected works will be exhibited from the open submissions.
The works will be included together with a number of invited artists.
Submission dates : 16th September – 25th October 2019
We will notify selected artists on 15th November. Delivery of selected works to the gallery on 3rd December 2019.
WHAT WE NEED
- A high resolution image of your submitted work(s) (minimum 2000pix)
- With accompanying – Title / Year / Medium / Size / Wall Price
- As well as a brief artist statement
- Work 1 : 70 x 90 cm (Max.)
- Work 2 : 50 x 50 cm (Max.)
- For plinth based/floor standing works, they must fit in an area no larger than 50 x 50 cm
Submit details to email@example.com
Once we have received your application we will be in-touch to confirm its receipt. If you have not received confirmation of your submission within 7 days, please contact the gallery on 01304 360411